Saturday, February 4, 2012

Take the Poll!!

   As you all may see, on the right side of my bog I'm having a poll to find out which Disney Star has the best style in terms of clothing, shoes & accessorizing. That counts on camera, off camera, in a movie or show, ANYWHERE! So to refresh your memory a bit and help you with your voting I'm posting three pics of the most common styles of all the stars that you can vote for!


Let's start with Selena Gomez:





Bella Thorne & Zendaya Coleman:











 Now BRidgit Mendler:








Jennifer stone!:






China Ann Mclain!!





Debby Ryan's "I WANT IT!" closet:





  This is the first out of three of a segment we'll be doing. I'll explain myself: 1st: You guys vote for the Disney Channel Star with best style. 2nd: You guys design an outfit you think that the winner of the contest would wear. (That's after the results are published) 3rd: You post the picture in the comment section. 4rth: I choose the winner. 5th: The design will be sold at "Nabi's Boutique" (My aunt's boutique) and you'll get 5 free outfits from the catalog we send you plus the one you designed. So participate!!! To find out about what's in or out in fashion visit: http://raimbowdesingscute.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment