Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bella Ain't So Happy About People Comparing Her To Miley




  Yesterday during an interview Bella said she didn't like people telling her she's the next Miley Cyrus because she thinks she is unique. Here are her exact words:  Everyone compares me to Miley but I don’t really know why,” she said. “I’m 14-year-old girl trying to do my own thing and live my dream. I don’t think I can even compare to anyone like that.” That's true but she needs to be more careful answering because the highlighted part "ANYONE LIKE THAT" can be wrongly interpreted.


Other Bella News....... Bella recently had an interview with Tiger Beat about her crush being revealed on Valentine's Day! Check it out!

We already know that her boyfriend is Tristian Klier. What more there is to know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment