Friday, February 17, 2012

Sorry! :(

  Well I've kinda had you abandoned for a while hu?! Well SORRY! It's just that I was kind of OBSESSED with this Math website. You guys would think: Math what?! Is she crazy?! That's schoolish and boring but this site isn't! It's the WORLD easiest MATHS problems! So it's fun!! I play every DAY. It's illegal for me to mention it here, I can only say it ends in .COM Sorry 4 bad spelling it's on purpose! So what's up on Disney you're wondering? LOTS!! My friend read on a magazine Justin and Selena were getting married. Any thoughts? (Besides that you're mad that your dream guy/girl isn't available) I haven't confirmed it yet. But i remember a post i wrote from a while ago about it! I had that information exclusively given to me but I thinks it's now on air! Any info on the truth please comment! Saw RADIO REBEL? It was awesome! It inspired me to be ME and to express myself! I'm not me how everyone sees me... Well... You NEED to see RADIO REBEL! It's awesome! LOB the name Kavin something like that... His character is so sweet! HINT: WATCH OUT 4 THE SANDWICH HIS IDENTITY, LIKE RADIO REBEL, IS ALSO CONFIDENTIAL. Let's dance with a sandwich! Not much has happened... Believe me if something totally IMPORTaNANT to mention existed you would hear from me FIRST!

No comments:

Post a Comment