Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brandon & Greg Twitter Fight!


  
Greg Sulkin and Brandon Michael Smith have been fighting in twitter. Is it to create buzz? Is it for real? Anyway it's kinda childish! Tey should just solve their problem!
Brandon:
@greggsulkin u can make the #Hatordade ! Extra Sugar please. Little less salt! If yah can I don’t wanna beA BUG! thnx pal#helpgregshatorade
Gregg:
@BrandonSmithCEO If that was meant to be funny, then i feel sorry for you? Idea: Me. You. Paintball Match. I wear a helmet. You don’t. Fair?
Brandon:
@greggsulkin I kinda laughed @this.Only when I thought about u saying it. The fear aspect just wasn’t there.#tryagain YoungTyke#greateffort
Gregg:
@BrandonSmithCEO or we’ll go go-karting. Remember? That thing we did on my birthday that you didnt show up to? Flake much?

No comments:

Post a Comment