Sunday, August 12, 2012

Victorious was CANCELED :(


    As you may know Ariana Grande and Jenette Mcurdy are doing a new show on disney called "Sam and Cat" (Which is a show with their iCarly/Victorious characters) we thought and wondered how the show would be without Cat. Well no more wonders because there WONT be a show so we'll never know. Nick just announced that they're canceling the hit TV show "Victorious" :( I wasn't expecting it AT ALL!! I mean it seemed the show was doing great i wouldn't have known...
Here's what Vic had to say about the announcement:
“We will not be expecting a fourth season, this is the first time I’ve talked about it,” she said. “I just found out a couple of days ago that we’re not coming back. It’s sad because I’ve been with Nickelodeon since I was 12 years old and I became a family with my Victorious cast. We spent a lot of time together and bonded for sure – I’ll look back on the experience very fondly. It’s a little shocking and a little bittersweet, but at the end of the day it might not be such a bad thing – we all want to do our own thing and continue to grow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment