Sunday, August 12, 2012

Carly Jae's Album "Kiss"!


The fact that we’re STILL jamming to “Call Me Maybe” after hearing it roughly a billion times is definately proof that Carly is an awesome songwriter. As much as we love Carly’s singles (we can’t forget “Good Time” with Owl City), we’ve been anxious to hear more!!. It looks like on September 18, Carly’s U.S. debut album, Kiss, hits stores and iTunes. Carly was writing and co-writing the songs and collaborating with famous songwriters and producers. But how does Carly describe the new record?
“These are lyric and song ideas that I have been collecting over the years,” Carly said of the album. “I can’t tell you how lucky I feel to be able to collaborate with some of my dream producers. It has been the most fulfilling experience. The record is pop. It’s inspired by Robyn, The Cars, Madonna, and believe it or not, James Taylor. I can’t wait to share it with everyone! Kiss.”

No comments:

Post a Comment