Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Radio Disney N.B.T.

   Do you want to be a contestant on Radio Disney’s Next Big Thing? If so, then here is your chance. Radio Disney has announced how you guys can submit for consideration for next year’s NBT.
"#NBT Searching for 12-18 yr olds with great voices in US. Email 1 video link to RD.MusicDirector@Disney.com. GL!"
    So dust off that video camera and get to making a video. Post it to your favorite video upload site and send the link to it to the above e-mail address. Good luck guys and have fun!! I myself am thinking of trying out!!

1 comment:

  1. my name is miche leo and i am 15 years old. I live in Miami,Florida.my passion that keeps me up and going is singing and dancing,which is both of my talents. I would like to be a contestant on radio disney N.B.T. 2012 contest. it has been my dream to be a part for a long time. and my dad is the person who inspired me to audtion and expose my singing talent to the world.

    ReplyDelete