Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Demi's Seventeen Magazine Reveal


Demi Lovato revealed to Seventeen Magazine that when things would get bad in her life she would turn to drugs and alcohol to numb the pain. Here’s Demi’s quote from the February issue of the magazine:
I’m not going to lie. I was self-medicating. I was doing things like drinking and using [drugs], like a lot of teens do to numb their pain.
But as bad as things were then, Demi is clean and sober now:
I don’t drink, I don’t do drugs, I don’t throw up after my meals, I don’t starve myself. There’s nothing that I do that I feel ashamed of. I think sober is sexy. It’s cool. I think it’s way cooler to be above the influence than under the influence. Now on Friday nights, if I want to go hang out with friends, I go hang out with friends. If I want to stay in and be in the hot tub and have people over to watch movies, I do that. I have more fun doing that than I did making the stupid decisions that I did back in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment