Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Adam Hicks; Mitchel's replacement!


Adam Hicks, from Disney XD’s “Zeke And Luther” and the Disney Channel Original Movie “Lemonade Mouth,” has replaced Mitchel Musso in Disney XD’s “Pair of Kings” after Mitchel was cited with a DUI and underage drinking. Mitchel’s character will leave the island on the show and Adam’s character will be revealed as a long lost brother to Mitchel’s character and Doc Shaw’s character!
This is a tweet Michael made after that was revealed:
Since I was 12, Disney Channel has been an extended family to me and I want all of my friends there to know that I appreciate the opportunities that have come my way and I look forward to focusing on acting and music projects that are in development and sharing the news with my fans around the world soon. I wish the cast, producers, and crew nothing but success on the next season of Pair of Kings.


No comments:

Post a Comment