Thursday, October 20, 2011

" So Undercover"


Joshua Bowman stars alongside former Disney star Miley Cyrus in a movie called “So Undercover.” Josh was rumored to be dating Miley when filming ended, but nothing came of it since Miley is back with her on-again off-again BF Liam Hemsworth. Joshua spoke with MTV about “So Undercover” and about working with Miley. Here’s what he had to say:
I play a guy called Nicholas. He meets Miley’s character [at college]. We meet and we’re in the same class, and we kind of strike up this interest for each other. And then she’s onto me cause she thinks I’m the bad guy, which I think I could be… but I don’t think I am. It becomes a small love story. Well, it’s not a love story cause it’s action, but it’s a comedy as well… There are twists and turns, and you’ll see who the real bad guy is. It’s poppy. It’s fun. I get beat up twice: once by her and once by Jeremy Piven’s character. I got beat up, so that’s not good. Nick got beat up; I didn’t get beat up. Miley would kill me. She knows kung fu.

No comments:

Post a Comment